Moving is a daunting task. Hence, you need to be prepared to know what you are getting yourself into. Even if you have the best moving company from a moving company app, you need to know what to ask before you hire them so they can help prepare you before the big move.
- How long have you been in the business? You need to make sure that you do your research about the business.
- Have you done office relocation before? You should make sure that you know their hours of operation so you know if their time will fit yours.
- Is there a reference or review from a previous client that you can provide me? Knowing the experience a previous client will help you decide on whether to hire the moving company or not.
- Can you move technological hardware such as servers, networking hardware, and computers?
- Do you own a warehouse or a storage location that we can rent?
- Do you provide floor protection or are we going to provide that for the move?
- Does the crew have experience in disassembling and reassembling furniture?
- Do we need to empty the cabinets before the move?
- How much do you charge for the move and is it a binding estimate?
- What are the packing supplies that you use?
Now that you know the questions that you must ask your Office movers before you big move, you can now be ready to make sure that you focus on what matters.