Every year, over 40 million people move in the US. There’s a high probability that you may be one of those people. Moving is often considered one of the most stressful life events that individuals experience but there are some up sides to moving.
We decided to give you some fun and cool facts about moving to keep in mind as you prepare for your move this year:
- Friday is the most scheduled moving day according to professional moving companies
- The busiest month to move is August
- The least popular month to move is February
- The most popular cities to move to in Texas are Austin & Houston
- An estimated 43 million Americans relocate each year
- 40% of moves are due to job promotions or transfers
- 33% of moves are into apartments or multi-family housing
- People schedule their move on average 42 days in advance with a moving company
- Two-thirds of all moves are local
- People move on average, 12 times during their life time
What a fun list of facts right? Read more moving facts using this link: 17 Facts on how MoveBig makes your move easier. We know that moving can be hectic and time-consuming. We hope that if you do have to move, it’s to somewhere close to San Luis Obispo County, or the San Francisco Bay Area so that you can utilize our MobiMovers, and see them in action. We are always eager to help, and ready to move just about anything.