November 25, 2018
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing or participating in MoveBig’s (Company) Referral and Loyalty program, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all terms incorporated by reference as described below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or participate in MoveBig’s (Company) Referral and Loyalty program.
(Company) reserves the right to change, modify and/or eliminate the (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program and/or all or any portion of these Program Terms or any policy pertaining to the Program at any time and in our sole discretion, including our right to discontinue or change the benefits or change the expiration date of Referral and Loyalty Points (defined below) or Rewards Cash (defined below) received under the Program, merge the Program with another loyalty/rewards program, or adjust how Referral and Loyalty Points are earned, calculated or redeemed. It is possible that you may be unable to receive enough Referral and Loyalty Points to redeem for Rewards Cash if we discontinue the Program or merge the Program into another loyalty/rewards program. If we make changes, we will post the amended Program Terms to http://www.(Company)Referral and Loyalty.com/terms-of-use and update the Effective Date above. We may also attempt to notify you in other ways. Unless we say otherwise, the amended Program Terms will be effective immediately and your continued participation in the Program after the amended terms are posted will confirm your acceptance of the changes.
If you don’t agree to the amended Terms, you must stop participating in the Program.
- Program Eligibility. You must be a United States resident (including residents of U.S. Territories) who is at least 18 years of age to participate in the (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program. Current (Company) employees, sister companies, contractors, and their immediate family members living in the same household, are not eligible to participate. Each eligible user selects their user email address and password, to gain access to the Program web site. Communications about the Program, including changes, primarily will be by email.
- Program Description. The (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program is a FREE customer loyalty program that allows participants to earn Referral and Loyalty Points with qualifying share code usage on (Company) website movebig.co or the mobile app, MoveBig, for the Users, or the mobile app, MobiMover, for the Movers . Participants may also earn Points by participating in Promotional Activities (defined in Section 5) that may be offered through the Program from time to time. Participants in the Program may redeem accumulated Points for Rewards Cash that can be used towards future purchases on movebig.co. Points may be used for other purposes as provided by (Company) from time to time. For more information about earning, calculating or redeeming Points, Promotional Activities and other details, visit movebig.co.
- Joining (Company) Referral and Loyalty. There are no membership fees associated with the (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program. To enroll, visit our mobile app for quick access, or visit movebig.co for online access. Once you are enrolled in the Program and have accepted the Terms, you can view and manage your (Company) Referral and Loyalty Account (“Program Account”) by logging into movebig.co “My Account.” You may only have one Program Account per company or person, and it’s non-transferable. You are responsible for anyone else who uses your Program Account.
- Earning Referral and Loyalty Points.The benefits that are available to you through the (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program are based on the number of Referral and Loyalty Points that you earn by making qualifying (Company) purchases or otherwise participating in (Company) Referral and Loyalty Promotional Activities.
- Qualifying Purchases. In order to receive Referral and Loyalty Points for a purchase, your order must be placed on (Company).com, (Company)’s mobile website, or (Company) mobile app using the (Company) Account that is associated with your
- (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program Account. You will earn Referral and Loyalty Points based on the total amount paid for your purchase, excluding any tax and shipping and any purchases to the extent made with Rewards Cash. Phone orders and guest checkouts do not qualify. Referral and Loyalty Points are given to members in good standing with (Company). For more details about how to earn Referral and Loyalty Points by making qualifying purchases, please visit (URL)
- Promotional Activities and Events. From time to time, we may offer you opportunities to earn Bonus Points (“Bonus Points”), such as taking advantage of a specific product offer or activity or engaging with (Company) in special promotional events (“Promotional Activities).
- The number of Referral and Loyalty Points that you can earn each calendar year by participating in Promotional Activities may be capped. Referral and Loyalty Points for participation in Promotional Activities will be awarded as described in the applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in the promotional offer. Some Promotional Activities may limit the amount of Referral and Loyalty Points earned per Promotional Activity. Referral and Loyalty Points for eligible participation in Promotional Activities may take seven or more days to be added to your Program Account.
- Referral and Loyalty Points Redemption. You can redeem Referral and Loyalty Points posted to your Program Account for Rewards, which can be applied toward future MoveBig app or website purchases. For more details on redeeming Referral and Loyalty Points for Rewards Cash (including the redemption rate), visit the Rewards page (Company)Referral and Loyalty.com/rewards. You can redeem your Referral and Loyalty Points for Rewards Cash by logging into your (Company) Referral and Loyalty Account and accessing the Rewards dashboard. Rewards can be redeemed for discounts off MoveBig orders, gift cards, and more fun prizes.
- Referral and Loyalty Points accumulated under the Program and Rewards Cash issued when Referral and Loyalty Points are redeemed, are promotional in nature and have no cash value. Rewards Cash are redeemable for (Company) merchandise only and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Your Referral and Loyalty Points, Reward Cash and your Program Account are personal to your company and may not be sold, transferred (by operation of law or otherwise) or assigned to or shared with, family, friends or others. You are responsible for any federal, state or local taxes applicable to your participation in the Program.
- Expiration of Referral and Loyalty Points. After you have been enrolled in the (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program for 6 months, Point balances will reset/expire. For example, you enroll in (Company) Referral and Loyalty in September of 2018, your points will expire in February 2019. You’ll begin earning Referral and Loyalty Points again at the time of your next purchase. Referral and Loyalty Points will also reset/expire if your Program Account has been inactive for 60 days. Prior to Referral and Loyalty Points expiring, you will be notified to make a purchase or redeem your Points for Reward Cash in order to avoid Point expiration.
- Rewards Cash. Rewards Cash expire 60 DAYS from the date they are issued. Rewards Cash are subject to the additional terms and restrictions contained on the Rewards Cash notification. Some Rewards Cash may not be combined with other offers or promotions.
- There are no returns on labor serviced.
- If you void a purchase or return your purchase, (Company) will deduct the Referral and Loyalty Points that you were awarded for that purchase from your (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program Account. If you have already redeemed those Referral and Loyalty Points, this could potentially result in a negative Rewards Point balance in your Program Account.
- Copyright. The (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program is brought to you by © 2018 (Company). All rights reserved. By enrolling in the Program, you agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from (Company).
(Company), the (Company) logo, and other logos and tag-lines are the intellectual property of (Company), licensed to (Company), and others under controlled conditions. All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this World Wide Web site, unless otherwise noted, are the property of (Company).
- Confidentiality. If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Referral and Loyalty Account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Miscellaneous. Without notice to you, (Company) reserves the right to suspend or terminate your (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program Account and/or your participation in the Program (in whole or in part), if (Company) determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these Program Terms, you have more than one Program Account, or that the use of your Program Account or your participation in the Program is unauthorized, abusive, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. (Company) may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel or combine Program Accounts that appear to be duplicative. In the event that your participation in the Program is terminated, you will not be able to redeem any accumulated Referral and Loyalty Points.
- Without notice to you, (Company) also reserves the right to “unregister” a (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program Account that is inactive and cause that Program Account to be ineligible for the Program. An inactive Program Account is defined as a (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program Account that has not earned Referral and Loyalty Points for six months. In the event that your Program Account is unregistered due to inactivity, you will no longer be eligible for Referral and Loyalty Program benefits, including accumulating Referral and Loyalty Points or converting your Referral and Loyalty Points into Rewards Cash, and will have to register your account to continue your use of your Program Account. You may reactivate your (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program Account by logging into your by making a purchase using the (Company) account associated with your Program Account. However, any Referral and Loyalty Points earned prior to the Program Account being deemed inactive will be voided.
- You may cancel your membership at any time by notifying Member Services by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation may take from three to five business days to finalize. Upon cancellation, your Account will be deactivated. If your Account is canceled or deactivated, you will not receive the point to cash equivalent for unredeemed points.
If you have any questions, or if you are dissatisfied with the (Company) Referral and Loyalty Program in any way, please contact our Referral and Loyalty Customer Team via email at email@example.com.